• The reservation and payment will be open on July, 28th-29th 2021.
• It is expected that the service will be available from Quarter 1/2022 to Quarter 2/2022 at Central Chiang Mai Memorial Hospital or the hospital's vaccination service unit. We shall notify the date and time with you via email or SMS.
• Even though the government has allocated vaccines to Thai citizens at no cost, Alternative COVID-19 Vaccine, in this respect, is acknowledged as the vaccine of choice. Therefore, the service recipients must be responsible for their own expenses.
• The vaccine costs THB 1,650 per syringe, including medicine, vaccine insurance, injection fee but excluding doctor's fee (In case you want to see a doctor for advice before vaccination).
• The registration will be completed only when you have made the payment and confirm your identity to access your and save your personal information in the system.
• Vaccine allocations will be carried out in accordance with the order of payment.
• After payment has been made, we reserve the right to cancel, refund, and transfer of rights, except for the case that the hospital is unable to allocate the vaccine to you.
• If you are not vaccinated by this time, the hospital will contact you when the next batch of vaccine is allocated.
• All foreigners residing in Thailand can receive the Alternative COVID-19 Vaccine.
• Any details, as mentioned above, are subjected to change without advance notice.
Vaccine Reserving Process
1. Once you have received the voucher, kindly access the hospital website http://www.centralchiangmaihospital.com and select "Voucher Register" then use the received password (Voucher) to register and verify your identity. Please also read the details carefully and press ‘accept’ before filling out the registration form then complete your personal information and record your information.
• In case that vaccines are already allocated but you want to cancel based on your personal preference, the hospital reserves the right not to refund by all means.
• In case you have any problems while logging in or are unable to enter a password or you want to transfer your rights, Kindly be informed that the right to transfer the reserved vaccines to others can only be done once before confirming the vaccination by notifying us via either our Line account: @ccmh or Email: email@example.com.
• But if you have already confirmed the vaccination date, the hospital reserves the right to forbid the change of the name list and refund to prevent further trading of rights.
2. In case you want to check your rights again, you can check it immediately after you have successfully registered and verified your identity by pressing “Voucher Register” and filling in either your ID card number or passport number that you have registered in the system. You will then find your information displayed on the website, accordingly.
You are able to
• get a full refund in case that the hospital is unable to provide you with the vaccine or in the event that your reservation is not confirmed.
• wait for the vaccine at the hospital to be allocated in the next batch without requesting a refund.
** In case that you have been confirmed vaccination eligibility but you are unable to be vaccinated, the hospital reserves the right to not refund the money.
Central Chiang Mai Memorial Hospital is very pleased that you have entrusted us to take care of you. The hospital would like to ask for your cooperation to pay for any cost via bank transfer only to reduce the risk and keep social distance to prevent the spread of COVID-19 infection.
In this regard, please refrain from making any payment at the hospital.
Thank you very much
Central Chiang Mai Memorial Hospital