• The reservation and payment will be open on Wednesday, 14 July 2021 from 2.00 p.m. until the vaccination reservation is full.
• It is expected that the service will be available from Quarter 4/21 to Quarter 1/22 at Central Chiang Mai Memorial Hospital or the hospital's vaccination service unit. We shall notify the date and time with you via email or SMS.
• Even though the government has allocated vaccines to Thai citizens at no cost, Alternative COVID-19 Vaccine, in this respect, is acknowledged as the vaccine of choice. Therefore, the service recipients must be responsible for their own expenses.
• The vaccine costs THB 1,650 per syringe, including medicine, vaccine insurance, injection fee but excluding doctor's fee (In case you want to see a doctor for advice before vaccination).
• Payment will be complete only when proof of payment is issued.
• Due to the limited number of vaccines, the payment system will be automatically stopped once it reaches the number of people who have paid the full amount for vaccines as allocated by the hospital.
• Vaccine allocations will be carried out in accordance with the order of payment.
• After payment has been made, we reserve the right to cancel, refund, and transfer of rights, except for the case that the hospital is unable to allocate the vaccine to you.
• If you are not vaccinated by this time, the hospital will contact you when the next batch of vaccine is allocated.
• Any details, as mentioned above, are subjected to change without advance notice.
Vaccine Reserving Process
1. Reserve the vaccine through the hospital website http://www.centralchiangmaihospital.com (only this link)
• Access to this website and read through details then press accept before reserving the vaccine and completing the registration form
2. Transfer money for vaccines to the provided account number
• Reserve one dose of vaccine, you are required to pay THB 1,650.
• Reserve two doses of vaccine, you are required to pay THB 3,300.
3. Attach proof of money transfer in the vaccine reservation system.
** The payment will be complete only when the proof of payment is submitted in the system. If there are full reservations as a result of the limited number of vaccines, the system will be closed and you will be unable to pay. Please note that the allocation of vaccines will be done in accordance with the order of payment, consecutively.
4. Our staff will send a message to confirm the number of vaccines that you have successfully completed within 7-10 business days via the message through your and email.
** In case that the hospital has been allocated the vaccine to you but if want to cancel or change anything, the hospital, in this respect, will reserve the right based on the non-refund and non-transferable principle to avoid the further trading of rights
- To ensure fair distribution of vaccines, the hospital has set the number of registered people each day. Once the registration of each day reaches its limit, the registration will close and reopen on the next day.
- All foreigners residing in Thailand can receive the Alternative COVID-19 Vaccine.
You are able to
• get a full refund in case that the hospital is unable to provide you with the vaccine or in the event that your reservation is not confirmed.
• wait for the vaccine at the hospital to be allocated in the next batch without requesting a refund.
** In case that you have been confirmed vaccination eligibility but you are unable to be vaccinated, the hospital reserves the right to not refund the money.
Central Chiang Mai Memorial Hospital is very pleased that you have entrusted us to take care of you. The hospital would like to ask for your cooperation to pay for any cost via bank transfer only to reduce the risk and keep social distance to prevent the spread of COVID-19 infection.
In this regard, please refrain from making any payment at the hospital.
Thank you very much
Central Chiang Mai Memorial Hospital